Read more about our Key staff…
Merren is recognised as one of Sydney’s most respected Audiologists, highly skilled with Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants and other Hearing Devices.
- A regular guest speaker for audiology seminars and training events.
- Is often requested to participate in research initiatives with other leading professionals
- Founding Audiologist for the First Sounds cochlear implant program for The Shepherd Centre
- Professional background includes an MBA and Regional Manager for Cochlear Ltd
- Member of Independent Audiologists Australia and Audiology Australia (the peak body of audiologists)
You will find her regularly in the Edgecliff Hearing clinic in Edgecliff (Eastern Sydney) and also at the Edgecliff Hearing Bella Vista clinic (Suite 208a Q-Central building opposite Norwest Private Hospital).
Remaining independent from any particular hearing device brand you can trust Merren to give you an unbiased view on what will best suit your situation.
Claire enjoys audiology as it is a caring profession. She is an expert audiologist in:
- Diagnostic testing of adults and children
- Fitting of the latest hearing aid technology
- Rehabilitation of adult hearing with cochlear implants and bone conduction devices.
Claire has a passion for finding the right technology to suit each individual. You can book an appointment with Claire Crichton via our Edgecliff Office. Click here for the details of how to book an appointment with her.
Dedicating three decades to the specialist field of Audiology, Phillippa has been a trail blazer in implementing new technology and forging links between medical practitioners and institutions.
- Established the Southern Cochlear Implant Programme for New Zealand
- Initiated and developed Adult Rehabilitation protocol for New Zealand Cochlear Implant Programme
- Advisor and co-author of the Nucleus ‘Adult Aural Rehabilitation - A Guide for CI Professionals’ manual and DVD for global distribution by Cochlear Ltd
A caring and expert practitioner you will be in safe and caring hands with Phillippa as your Audiologist. Phillippa will provide you with the best possible advice getting you quickly back into a happy and active life with the best hearing solutions to match your needs.
A seasoned performer, Jan has more than twenty years experience in medical administration and aspires to give the highest possible quality customer service. She is warm and welcoming when you call or drop in and efficient in making all your dealings with Edgecliff Hearing easy and clear.
Ever discreet with a superb ‘can do’ attitude, we are proud to have Jan as our frontline person assuring you of an unequalled experience.
Cassidy is the friendly voice on the phone and the smiling face to welcome you when you visit Edgecliff Hearing. We were lucky to benefit from Cassidy's decision to pursue a change from Optometry to Audiology reception.
Cassidy is always ready to help you, whether it's to arrange an appointment or choosing the right battery for your device. No request is too difficult, and she will call upon her colleagues to assist in order to get the help you need.
What we offer
- Adult hearing tests
- Paediatric hearing tests
- Hearing aids
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (Baha)
- Tinnitus Management
- Hearing Protection
This process is very much a consultative approach, and we welcome family members or friends you may wish to bring to appointments.